Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Gift Box


 St.Patrick's day is one of those over looked holidays but I think its a great time to show a little love to those special people in your life.

Tracy from the Idea Closet and for today's project at SVG Attic I made a little treat box using a valentine file,  Heart Ribbon Tied Candy Box, in combination with one of the St. Patrick's Ornaments, Kiss Me.


I resized both files to get a perfect fit. Then cut out the heart box with some pretty green cardstock.


I love all of the Ornaments...I think I have bought every set.
It make the perfect little tag.

Fill the box with some green kisses and tie it all closed with twine.
  
All the files can be found at Snap Dragon Snippets, SVG Attics, sister site. 
You still have time to make some little gifts to share this week.


3 comments:

  1. I love how you used a heart and cut it out in green for the perfect St. Patty's treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and creative. Love your sense of style. (Did you get those green choc kisses at WinCo?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. And yes... WinCo is my friend :)

    ReplyDelete