Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hippity Hoppity Easter Time

Happy Sunday :-)
 
While snow finally covers the ground here in Denmark, there is no denying that Spring is on the way. Yes we got our portion of snow really late this year - but we got it so I'm happy.
 
We are now in the month of March and this year that means the Easter month. I guess that is why this little fella decided to move in with us - Bunny 3D Spheres Figure from SnapDragon Snippets.


He is made from AC Cardstock in Chocolate and Black along with glitter paper in Pink and Doodlebug Design paper " Easter Parade". The small jewel is from my stash and I dotted his eyes with a white Sharpie. You can find the tutorial for him here
 
He is so ready to meet all the other Easter creatures around the house and I bet there is going to be some new additions this year too.
 
Thanks for joining me today - hope your weekend is awesome and that you get a lot of spring crafting done.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SnapDragon Snippets 
SVG Attic Facebook Page
SVG Attic Fanatics Facebook
SVG Attic Blog
SVG Attic Pinterest

4 comments: