Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Santas Boots

Hello and happy 1st. Sunday of Advent :-)

Gosh! I've been waiting for this month all year - I just love Christmas and all the fantastic paper projects you can make this time of year.

For starters I want to show you this pair of boots I made from the JGW Santas Repose kit.




The boots are made from AC Cardstock in Charcoal, Black and White and the pine sprigs are also made in AC Cardstock in Forest and Spinach.
 
I decorated two of the sprigs with some green/gold shimmery paper and the panels for the shoelaces are DCWV Silver Mercury Glass Cardstock.

 
 
I also added a small bell on each boot along with some snowflakes from my stash.



These boots are awesome as they are but I chose to use them as decoration with some candy canes.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back later with some more Christmas projekts
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!



6 comments:

  1. These boots are absolutely fantastic! They are the perfect addition to Christmas decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth :-) They fit so well here in my living room :-) Hope he doesn't come for them any time soon ;-)

      Delete
  2. How fun are those! Great job, Helle! I so enjoy finding all your special touches like the mercury glass and the bells. Those will definitely be added to your family heirlooms!
    Kris P

    ReplyDelete