Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Who is Who

Hello and Happy Sunday :-)
 
Today I want to share with you some nametags/ place cards I made for my youngest son's school.
 
I'm known for not keeping my mouth shut and one day I couldn't help myself commenting on how boring the nametags were. The Teachers reaction: Well....you're creative....why don't you make some for us? :-D Challenge accepted.
 
 
 
I found the cute Pencil Card in the JGW Back 2 School Kit and simply downsized it a bit (75%) and cut to slits in the backside for a small piece of cardstock to fit for the name. I did this so the tag/card can be used for more than one student. 
 
I used AC Cardstock in Melon, Vanilla, Charcoal, Grapefruit, Ash and White and let my Silhouette do all the work for me. All I had to do was assemble the card/tag.
 
Happily it was a succes and they loved it. No more boring white nametags in an otherwise colorful school.
 
Thanks for stopping by and remember to write me a little something - you know I love it <3
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!
 

4 comments: