Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Pink Carousels ~ with Cyndy G

Hello crafty friends.  Thank you for stopping by today.  I know I am a little late with the blog post but I have been very busy putting the finishing touches on a new kit that will be out very soon.  Carousel Dreams.  I just love how everything is coming out.  Today I am going to share two of the pieces.  A gift bag and treat bag.

Ferris wheel gift bag and carousel treat bag

The paper is the beautiful Authentique - Imagine Collection.  I also used some Tickled Pink Trendy Twine and ribbon I had from 3 Girl Jam.


The gift bag is 9.5" tall and 3" deep.  I used foam tape to pop up my Ferris Wheel and 
I attached the wheel with a brad so my wheel will spin.


The treat bag is 4x3x2.  This bag can be cut on 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.  I hope you will love this kit as much as I do.  Thank you again for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

3 comments: