Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Toes in the Sand...

I gotta say there's nowhere better than on a warm beach in the sun with my toes in the sand and a drink in hand. So when the question came up, what is my favorite vacation spot? I had to dig out the pictures of our trip to Maui. 
Hello all! I-team Sonja here with a vacation inspired themed project to help us get out of the rainy Spring season! 

For this project, I used two SVG Attic file sets, the JGW Tropical Haven and JGW Tiki Luau Kit.
Now we have been to the Oregon and Washington coast several times. However, there is just something magical about the warm waters and soft sands of Hawaii.
 The pop up box card pulls all my favorites together. Flip flops, sunshine, a drink, and all the wonderful colors of a vacation.
 I did change out the greeting on the card to a 'Happy Birthday' one.
 Fruit, the lei and pineapple reminded me of a Luau we attended.
 The flip flop album could've been useful for journaling on our trip. Guess we will have to make another trip back so I can use this one!
 Flip flops have to be my favorite foot wear. I even wear them during the frosty, ice, snow filled winters.
Materials Used: 
DCWV 'Flower Shop' double sided stack
SVG Attic JGW Tropical Haven and JGW Tiki Luau Kit files
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studios Designer edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Scothc ATG gun

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely FANTASTIC!! I am loving everything you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a blockbuster grouping. Over the top! Brings goosebumps and intense wishes for sunny summer (we just got more snow here in non-temperate Utah, and it's past mid-May). Whooo-hooo for you!

    ReplyDelete