Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Easter Eggs Card with Beth

Hello everyone!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  The Easter countdown is on!  I needed to make one more card and I decided on the Happy Easter Eggs card from the new JGW Bunny Race set.
The patterned papers I used were from DCWV's Celebration stack and the eggs were cut from DCWV's Brights Border Stack.  The bow was made out of Blue Berry Trendy Twine.
I made this card for a niece and nephew and thought they would have fun with moving the Easter eggs!  They are attached with brads and I didn't add any other adhesive behind them, so they move freely.  The front panel is popped up with foam tape for extra dimension.
Here is a look at the whole JGW Bunny Race set!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment