Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

You are my cup of Tea Patch card with Angeline

Hi crafty friends.
Angeline here to share with you a card I made using the brand new JGW Sewn from the Heart kit.

SVG Attic: You are my cup of Tea Patch card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #sweetstampshop #cratepaper #card #cardmaking #papercraft #patchcard #teatime

I used the Cathedral Window 9-patch card and instead of folding the circles inwards, I did it outwards to create a different look. I also chose different patterned papers from the same collection so it would look cohesive.
Then I added some stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop, which I have already stamped, fussy cut and colored withy my copics.

Here's a close up of my card!

SVG Attic: You are my cup of Tea Patch card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #sweetstampshop #cratepaper #card #cardmaking #papercraft #patchcard #teatime


***

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend ahead.
Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love that you stamped in the quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete