Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Wonderful Winter with Lisa



Hi and welcome, everyone!
 Lisa from The Relativity of Paper 
sharing a Winter project featuring the Round Traveling Case, from JGW Fashionably French Collection, and elements from the JGW Winter Wonderland Wreath.


My inspiration for this project is pulled from my Mom's Christmas Tree. We use lots of blues and silver on a white tree, and it honestly feels like Winter. I will be creating a display for her coffee table using these pieces, ornaments, snowflakes, and fairy lights for her Christmas Party.




The sentiment is from the JGW Winter Wonderland, and I used Marvy Snow Marker to add texture and dimension.

The skates are amazing and remind me of the movie Ice Castles. Do you remember that movie? I'm aging myself with this.


As always, thanks for joining us! 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I love the papers you created this out of and the overall vision for this project. You really did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete