Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

3D Fall Treat Bag

Hello all! Even though our temps are above normal right now it is still Fall.  And with fall, hot cocoa is perfect treat!
Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today and I'm super excited to share this bag with you.
It is the Large Gift Bag from CG Father Christmas Collection. I shunk the bag down to 6x6 so I could use my 6x6 paper packs. Works Perfect!!!


The rake and some leaves are from JGW Falling Leaves. A rake bends slightly so I arranged the prongs to look like it.


also used the following:
Paper is from Doodlebug

Thank you for stopping by and please check back again soon!



3 comments:

  1. What a cute bag! I love that you added the rake and leaves to the front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I love the toppers on the cocoa. The paper is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall set! Ready for some hot cocoa while I watch the husband rake the leaves!

    ReplyDelete