Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Pumpkin

Happy Monday! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today.  I just love these trapezoid gift boxes! This one is from SVG Attic JGW Pumpkin Grin. I had pumpkin truffles to put in so perfect!


His toothy grin just makes my smile.  All the paper is from DCWV Pumpkin Patch stack.


I also used Trendy Twine's Trick or Treat.  I tied the ends of the truffles and then added a bow to the stem of the pumpkin.


Thank you for stopping. Please leave some blog love before you leave.

4 comments:

  1. That pumpkin box is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular pumpkin! Love the paper. On a side note, that candy would never make it into my prop around this house!

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest little pumpkin! I love these boxes too. Fast and cute, that's the best kind of project! :)

    ReplyDelete