Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Princess Inspired Birthday Cards with Lisa



Happy Friday, everyone! Lisa from In The Crafting Cave sharing two Magical Birthday Wishes cards with you.  Using the JGW Fashionably French Apron Top Fold Card and a little bit of "magic" I created these Princess inspired cards.


These are very easy to make and would make gorgeous Princess Party invitations.

I have a video tutorial up on my blog, In The Crafting Cave. The tutorial
walks you through the entire creative process.

We love to see what you all create! Share your projects on Facebook at
SVG Attic Fanatics Group

As always, thanks for joining us and we hope you have a fantastic weekend

Need inspiration? You can find us on 
And be sure to join us on Facebook,

4 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE these cards! They are so adorable. Awesome vision from the original file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are wonderful! I love Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete