Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Celebrating the USA!

Happy 4th of July! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here, I was so excited when my I-Team day was for today! I love creating but it is just so much more fun when I have a reason for the creation!


I used 2 SVG Attic kits to put this together. JGW USA Ensemble and JGW Stars and Stripes Cards


Used my eBrush to give the S some shading.


I made the star a shaker. That was fun!


I added Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine on the fireworks tail (below) and also made a bow with it and put that on the flag pole (above)


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you and your family a very Happy 4th of July!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful display! You did a wonderful job on paper choices (I love that Seaside Yacht stack for patriotic projects too!) and shading as well as combining the different sets to make this totally custom. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes I totally agree about the paper! I know when I saw it that I was using it for this project.

      Delete
  2. I love this display! Your paper is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely stunning! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I am saving for next year.

    ReplyDelete