Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Preview of Autumn Cards Collection

Happy Monday! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today.  This post is an advance "preview" of the card designs that I have styled for the upcoming set release.  There are 6 total cards and I had so much fun putting them all together.


This first card is the "Autumn Tree Leaves Double Cascade" card.  I used  vellum in between the front and back panels and then used my eBrush to add other colors. I also pop dotted a few of the leaves and the banner to give it an additional dimension.


This next one is a box card or maybe we should say barrel shaped lol.  The file comes with cuts for the black dots but I used brads. I also used Orange Truffle Trendy Twine, to hold the sign.


This one is Howdy, a scarecrow shaped card.  Such a fun and easy card. 


This one is a Leaf Flake card. In the beginning I wasn't sure about the different patterns but after I used my eBrush with a bronze sharpie I fell in love with it.


Here is the 3 Vintage Pumpkins card. I love the scrolling in this one. I did add the sign it is a die from Jaded Blossom's Fall Dies Set the stamp is from Thanksgiving Wishes. I also used Trendy Twine's Orangesicle.


And last but not least is the barrel slider gift card holder. I used my Cut n' boss to emboss the wood panels I also used brads again instead of the dots that come with the cut file. I used Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine to add a bit of pop to the sign.

 Hope you enjoyed your preview, as soon as it's listed in the store I will update my blog with the link. Thank you and have a great day!



4 comments: