Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Magical Memories Book with Lisa




Happy Friday! 
Lisa, from The Crafting Cave, sharing a book

 You know I'm always surprised at how easily these projects 
come together.
SVG Attic Santa's List Gift Card Holder Book
 Inside:
SVG Attic Santa's List Gift Card Holder Book
SVG Attic Santa's List Gift Card Holder BookSVG Attic Santa's List Gift Card Holder Book

I really love the way this box turned out! I have it sitting in our living room
now and just looking at the box makes me remember all of our 
magical moments. 

You can find all the details on my blog, The Crafting Cave.

I hope your weekend is filled with magic!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely SO much fun, Lisa! The papers you used really are perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a WOW for me!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea love the colours you have used so bright and cheeery

    ReplyDelete