Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring is in the Air ~ with Cyndy G.

I just love this time of year!  If it weren't for the pollen I would be outside all the time.  Today I decided to make a gardening set.  I used elements from JGW Gaby's Garden.  Such a cute set!

Paper Garden hat, spade and pot in garden

Of course with Spring here, we all know Summer is right around the corner.  With that comes bathing suit season, ugh!  So I thought instead of candy I would put little seed packets in the pot.  Wouldn't this make a nice gift for someone you know who likes to garden.

Paper spade

Paper pot with seed packets

I used paper from Graphic 45, Time to Flourish.  This paper is so pretty and has some lovely spring colors.

garden scene with paper pot, hat and spade

I hope you have enjoyed my project today and it has given you some new ideas to try.  Happy spring.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous springtime set! I love the colors and papers you used for it. Plus a wonderful setting to take your pictures in as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. It was a challenge, the wind was really blowing! :)

      Delete
  2. This is stunning must get this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job. I love this file it's on my list to have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Wonderful Job on the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so wonderful Cyndy! Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angeline, it was such fun to make :)

      Delete