Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Raggedy Andy ~ with Cyndy

For my project today I decided to make the Raggedy Andy Canister from the JGW Spring Canisters set.  I just love this guy.  I have always loved the whimsy of Raggedy Ann and Andy!

Raggedy Ann doll and Raggedy Andy 3d paper canister

He makes a pretty sizable box.  He stands over eight inches tall.


He has the cutest face.


I love his pinned heart.

Close up of Raggedy Andy's face

Jodi stayed so true to the character of Andy, he was a joy to make.  I bet you know someone who would love receiving him!  I know I will be making several of these for my family :)

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

5 comments:

  1. You have no idea how excited I am about this post! LOVE it! Your pictures are staged perfectly too :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I love Raggedy Ann and Andy. I love the way he is designed! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely Adorable!! You did AWESOME job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful ! Love it.

    ReplyDelete