Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Blocks ~ with Courtney

With it being nearly spring I was quite happy to make a little Spring Decor.

I used the 3D Block Pumpkin from the Falling Leaves  Collection.  I cut out three blocks.  I used my favorite paper ever,  Coredinations Whitewash Collection.  After assembling, I distressed the 'blocks' with Dew Drop Rich Cocoa Inks.  I then cut out 3 tulips from the Easter Elements SVG Collection  and the grass as well.  I used the negative cut from the grass to add dimension.  I love to use the Stampin' Up dimensionals.  I added them behind the 3 layers of tulips and to the grass.  

I think they turned out so cute.

I hope you do too.





Thank you so much for taking time to look.

Don't Forget...SVG Attic is having a design team call RIGHT NOW!
Stop by THIS POST for all the details.

Have a fabulously crafty day!!

6 comments: