Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Luminary with Beth

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with a beautiful project that you could give as a gift or keep as a centerpiece throughout the Christmas season.
 This luminary was created from the amazing English Cottage kit at SVG Attic.
The wreath on the side is from the tag that is included in that same kit.  Instead of using a paper bow on the wreath, I used Holly Berry and Cranberry Trendy Twines on it.
The front view gives you an idea of how pretty it looks with the word "NOEL" spelled out in word art.
 Here is a closeup of the "O" ornament to which I added the twine bow and stickles.
Last, but not least, here is what it looks like all lit up!  I used two electric LED candles in it.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beth ~ this is more beautiful than I could have imagined. What classy taste you have in picking out your papers and embellishments. That's the hardest part for me. Thank you for inspiring me, yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth this is just gorgeous!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete