Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Bird House Card- with Melissa

Hello Friends!  I hope you all had a terrific time at the blog hop this weekend!  So fun to see what everyone makes and I don't know about you, but I am glad the kids are on their way back to school!  If you hopped- Be sure to check and see if you are a winner too!
Today I have this little card to share.  I used the Stars and Stripes card kit along with the Flourished Spring kit to give the adorable bird house card a different feel.  I added the sentiment to the inside of the card- so that I could decide how to use it later.  Thinking of you, Happy Birthday, Get well... endless possibilities!
Most importantly, we buy kits because we love what we see, but it's good to look at them all differently too and see how else we can use them.  Sometimes it's a major tweak and sometimes, its as simple as using new colors and different embellishments to give your kit a whole new life.  I hope you find yourself inspired today!



Happy Crafting! ~Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Melissa! These files are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New and refreshing combinations. That is why we love this stuff, right?

    ReplyDelete