Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Girl Baptism Card with Beth

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I made for my baby niece's baptism.  I wanted it to have a simple elegance and I think that was exactly how it turned out!  I used sets from SVG Attic for This card.
The cross and kneeling girl are from the Full Of Grace set.  The daisies across the bottom are from the 3D Spring Flowers set.  Behind the flowers is a strip of simply white rumpled ribbon and I used my homemade enamel dots for the flower centers.  The background is embossed with a paisley embossing folder.  The cross and girl are each popped up with a layer of thin foam tape for extra dimension.
Don't forget...You have one week left to enter in our anything goes contest!  There are SVG Attic gift cards up for grabs!  Click HERE for all the details and to enter.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

1 comment: