Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cute Valentin'es Popcorn box by Jearise



I just love this box because even though I made it for Valentine's Day you could also use it for spring or even Easter. This is an quick and easy project that turns out so cute in the end. If you're in a hurry but want something sweet for Valentine's day than this box is it.

I started out with the set Sweet Shop Party and the popcorn treat box cut at the size it comes in the set. I then used Erin's Scalloped Borders for the handle. I cut the border 10 inches long by one inch wide and finally I used the daisy from the 3D Spring Flowers Set cut at about 2 inches.

This was a quick and fun little box to put together thanks to SVG Attic. I plan on making a few more to give my children's teachers.

Valentine Photo Props

SVG Attic's newest set: Valentine's Photo Props

This is a fun set for that Valentine's class party or just to have some fun pictures taken at home.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea to add the handle to the box! It makes such a darling basket!

    ReplyDelete