Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ice Cream Parlour Card with Beth

This card was totally inspired by a 6x6 paper pad that I recently purchased from The Paper Parade.  It is Authentique's Sweetness.  I fell in love with this paper and have been wanting to make something with it ever since it came into my hot little hands :)
 All of the die cuts on this card are from SVG Attic.  The double scoop ice cream cone is from Ethan's Cool Treats and I cut it at the imported size.  The scalloped tag behind it is from the Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes set.  Once I imported the tag into my software, I resized it to 4" tall, keeping the proportions the same.  I inked the edges of the die cuts using brown chalk ink.  I embossed the cone using an argyle embossing folder to make it look like a real waffle cone.  I used glossy accents on the Ice cream to add some shine and dimension.  I also added dots of liquid pearls in the scallops to compliment the bow.
 Here is a close up of the bottom of the card.  I used white satin ribbon to make the bow.  The sentiment is just fussy cut from one of the papers in this stack.  Last, but not least, I added three white buttons to the bottom left.  I wanted to fill in that blank space.  I guess I have a hard time keeping things simple LOL!
If you are wanting to get some of the SVG files that I used, NOW is the time to get them!  SVG Attic is currently having a $1 sale.  All sets are only $1...how awesome is that?
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Oh My....what a PRECIOUS card!! I absolutely LOVE this....it is so pretty!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for your very sweet comment on my blog!!! I hope you are having a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete