Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Fudge Filled Thank You Treat with Jearise

I got out my SVG Attic files to make a thank you set full of sweetness and thank you's.


First came the homemade fudge...which I wrapped in Seran wrap.
Then came the box from the SVG Attic set Cookies for Santa.
Third came the snowmen tags to attach to the boxes from the set Build A Snowman SVG Collection.  I made shadows for the snow people. I had two types of fudge so I wrote on the tags which was which type.

Fourth, came the card that made a complete set and also was from the Build A Snowman SVG Collection. I just used my program to do some welding to make it into a card.




Thanks for stopping by today and check out the cutest new set from SVG Attic called Sweet Shop Party.
Sweet Shop Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment