Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Turkey Treat Dispenser with Beth

Hello everyone!  Are you making Thanksgiving preparations like I am?  I decided to make a turkey treat dispenser using SVG Attic files that will be a perfect addition to my Thanksgiving table. The box itself is from the Fun Favors collection.  I used paper from DCWV's Playtime stack.  I thought the colors on that paper really had a fall feel to it.
I think that turkey is adorable :)  It is from the Thankful Friends collection.  For the tail feathers I used BoBunny double dot cardstock, and the eyes were stamped with a Peachy Keen stamp.  That green ribbon is from Lovebug Creations.  I used brown chalk around all of the die cuts to add more dimension.  I couldn't help myself and added glossy accents to the turkey's beak waddle and feet.
 On the bottom part of the dispenser I added the "Thankful" caption from the Beautiful stamp set from Paper Sweeties.  Three buttons, a little jute cord and it was ready to go!
As soon as my boys saw this, they fell in love with it...playing with it, gobbling down the M&M's...so if you have young kids, this is sure to be a hit with them at your Thanksgiving table too!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Beth
Beth's Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment