Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mums a Plenty with Jearise

Today I am showing another project I made for the teacher's lounge as a decoration and then had a drawing and gave it away. I was in the checkout line at Marshall's when I saw this awesome big mug. The price was right so I just had to grab it. 

Once it was home, I decided I needed to give it something special so I filled it with a fall bouquet of paper mums from SVG Attic. I received lots of compliments on the flowers and you can certainly see why. The flowers were made from the Autumn Speldor Set. I embossed the leaves and added a touch of Stickles glitter glue to the center of each flower.


Thanks for joining me today. Jearise :)

1 comment:

  1. These flowers are gorgeous! Great job on the arrangement, Jearise!

    ReplyDelete