Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

DT Sunday with Julie

Hi everybody...It's me, Julie (Cricut Chick)  
It's a special day for me since it is my very
first post as a new DT member here at 
SVG Attic:)

I Love, Love, Love all of Jessica's files 
especially this 3D Carriage.  I decided to 
do it in Royal colors because I 
just bought some new stamps and 
thought they would go perfect together...
Here is my project...

Front

Side

How Royal!
You can fill this carriage with goodies...
I was thinking Werther's Originals Caramels...
YUM!
You can find this carriage over at the 
SVG Attic store as part of the 

 
Please stop over and visit my BLOG for more
inspiring projects...


I'll be back on Saturday the 5th with
another awesome project from
SVG Attic:)
See you then...

6 comments:

  1. THAT is adorable!!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that is stunning... I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Julie I just came over from your blog and wanted to say hello here as well and I am happy to say I am a new follower here now thanks for sending me over hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is super cute!!!Lovely idea. New follower but sure to come back often for more inspiration and great SVG cuts.
    TFS
    Liz
    unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie. This is amazing. The work is perfect....can't wait to see what else you do...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete