Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

DT Monday with Jearise

Good Monday morning.

Today I used the newest set from SVG Attic entitled Kiss the Cook. This is a such a fun and useful set.

I had fun making this retro oven from the set. If you're as old as me, you'll remember olive green, burnt red and orange appliances.



I added a special treat too.
This oven isn't just cute it's functional as a cupcake holder.

Look at all the cute things you can make with the set Kiss the Cook.

Thanks for joining me today and head on over to Lorby's World to see additional pictures of my project from the newest set from SVG Attic.

5 comments:

  1. I had an avocado refrigerator and a pink dryer once...! I was so happy to have any dryer at all !!!! Yours is much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I'll have show my daughter this. She gets these designer Cupcakes for work functions...What better way to present a highend cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I LOVE that you put the brads on there. Nice touch! I want one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely in love with this little oven - how adorable!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Just as cute as cute can be! You could put a muffin or cookings in it as well as cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete