Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

DT Monday with Jearise

Good Monday morning.

Were you able to visit SVG Attic's Design Team's blog hop on Friday? If not, you can still check out all the great ideas that were created using the new set "Welcome Spring."

I mentioned on my bog on Friday that I would surprise my followers and friends by using the FLOWER CARD  from the "Welcome Spring" set in a totally different way today then I did during the blog hop and here is it. I went from a card for a friend to a wedding card.

The hearts came from the "Valentine Element"  set.

For all the details on how I made this card and to see my card again from the blog hop, please go to Lorby's World.

Welcome Spring Collection
Valentine's Elements Collection

Our newest set: "Spring Captions."

Have a great week! Jearise

No comments:

Post a Comment