Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby Congrats Card

Happy Friday everyone!!  Nicole here, and I want to share with you a card I made for our elementary school principal and his wife because they are having a child soon.  I used the Baby Girl Set and cut the onesies out in different colored papers.  The grass border is from the Easter Elements set and the clouds are from the Go Green set.  I hand cut my clothesline poles and tied some twine on.  The tiny clothespins I found at my local grocery store in their craft aisle, aren't they adorable!  I made this a 5x7 card so I could fit all of these fun cuts on the front without too much crowding.  The sentiment is from ShabbyChicStampCo's "greeting set".  



inside of card - added another onesie here too:-)
Don't forget that the St. Patrick's day sets are 50% off until March 17th.  Make sure to check out the current freebie file - it can also be purchased at a 25% discounted rate if you would prefer.
Kiss The Cook

2 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheerful card great to welcome the new bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete