Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Mash Up Blog Hop Winners!

Hey everyone! I want to thank each and every one of you for hopping along in the Fall Mash Up Blog Hop! We had so much fun creating our projects for you and we are so happy with all of the feed back we got! I wish I could award every one of you with a gift card but I can't. :(

Don't forget to enter the contest here on the blog. Just click the "Current Contest" button on the navigation bar and submit your entry by 5 PM PDT Wednesday October 12th! You could win up to a $20 gift card to the shop!

Now, on to the winners.........







***************************DRUM ROLL****************************










And the first winner is..............................................




*************  FELICIA!  *****************
She said:


"You always have such Beautiful cut files. I'll be getting my silhouette soon. Great job on your projects. Smooches... Felicia"

Congratulations Felicia! I hope see some photos of your projects using our cuts and PKS faces! :) Your gift certificate has already been mailed to you!



Now, onto the second winner!




**************** CHLOE!  ******************



She said:


"Just love that card! I have always seen SVGs but scared about adding PK as I thought it may be classed as altering their cut but YAY!!!!!!! I love that you have teamed up with your cuts. Looks amazing. Those spiders are so cute! "

Congratulations Chloe! Please send an email to info@svgattic.com to claim your $25 gift certificate!


Thank you all again. Be sure to look for Ruthie's DT project tomorrow! It features a sneak peek on an upcoming release! It may even be released TOMORROW!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Thank you so much. It was such a fun hop and I love how your cuts work so well with my fav peachies!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hoooo! Doing the Happy Dance. I can't wait to start buying... choices, choices... yummy. Smooches... Felicia
    Congrats Chole!

    ReplyDelete