Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ethan Hearts Horses!

I scrapped this layout most of the day yesterday. I really enjoyed putting it all together. I used SVGCuts Jonathan's Bears svg collection for the Cowboy Bear and Lasso. I also used their Christmas Cookie Party svg collection for the "scalloped top and bottom" for the journaling area. I created the "Hats N Horses"  and "Cowboy Up" captions. I used SVGCuts running horses and cowboy boot freebies also.

I actually used some of my Cricut cartridges on this layout. I used the horse and horseshoes from Create A Critter and the heart tag from Doodlecharms. All printed cardstock is from the DCWV Guy Stack (LOVE) and AC Cardstock(The ONLY solid cardstock I LOVE to cut with) from Earth Tones and Neutrals Collections that I bought from Pumpkin Cart Crafts

 I hope you like em! :)





6 comments:

  1. How Freaking cute is that? Really beautiful pages, I love how you did 2 page spread, I can't scrap any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bee! I loved making this layout! I usually do two page spreads but have found it hard with only two pictures at times.. :( Glad this one had four pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! It's REALLY cute! I love it!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are on a roll with this collection! I'm loving what you're doing with them! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LOs are terrific! Great patterns and accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I love all the detail and cuts you put on this layout, and the Photos are precious! Thanks for entering my Give-Away! Good luck! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete